If you feel your vision loss is affecting your ability to complete everyday tasks, you should discuss these challenges with your physician or eye specialist. In order for services to begin, we will need a signed referral from your physician or eye specialist.
Working with Us
- Upon receiving the referral, we will contact you to schedule an initial evaluation in your home.
- This evaluation can take anywhere from 1 to 1 ½ hours.
- During the evaluation, we will assess your functional abilities using your vision, discuss your goals, and how we can help you meet those goals.
- We will then establish a plan of care. We generally see clients 1-2 times a week, based on your needs.
- Most treatment sessions are scheduled for 1 hour and all are performed in your home.
- We accept Medicare and most private insurance. Self-pay options are also available.